We all know about the original 7 wonders of the world.
The new 7 wonders of the world were ‘elected’ by more than 100 million voters throughout the world and were announced at the Official Declaration Ceremony in Lisbon on 7 July 2007.
They are: The Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu, the Statue of Christ the Redeemer, the Taj Mahal, the Colosseum, Petra, and Chichen Itza.
Features of the game are:
• Players choose to be James Cook, Marco Polo, Francis Drake or Christopher
Columbus as they play the game.
• The goal of the game is to travel round the world and be the first player to
reach all the New 7 Wonders, and gain the most points through accumulating
assets (cash, bonus steps, wallet items and monument sites) during the game.
• Players start each quest from one of 6 starting cities – Sydney, London, Tokyo, New York, Moscow or Cape Town.
• As they travel round the world, players can learn about the history, culture and
geography of cities and countries they pass through. It is both fun and
• As players move around the board they answer questions, make decisions,
earn money, and obtain free flights and other rewards.
• The game finishes when the first player has reached all 7 monuments, and the
winner is the player who has accumulated the most points during the game.
• The game can be played by people of all ages, either singly or with up to 4
players at any one time.
Available on iPad, Pc and Mac.